- Popular source code management system.
- Was born in Linux community and spread by Github
- How to disappear completely and never be found.
- zsh setting
- svn2github mirroring
- subtree merge instruction
- Best git-mode on Emacs.
- 'E': run rebase -i
- popular git hosting service
- issue to pull request
- needs to use API
- searching inside repository
- GitHub PubSubHubbub hooks
- changing root directory
- used to import external repository with prefix
- article about submodule vs subtree
- easier than submodule since not initialization is needed
- run this command before any git operation.
- use to revert codes.
- "git reset HEAD^1" is useful to change the recent history.
- use to switch branches and clear repository.
- branch managing command
- use to save and pop temporary edit or crossing over branch.
- git stash save
- save current changes
- git stash pop
- pop saved stash
- use for merging and publishing to external repository.
- deleting remote branch
- git push remote_name :deleting_branch
- 'pull' is harmful so use fetch instead.
- use to make commit
- don't forget to check that code compiles correctly before this.
- "-a" option is useful but make sure all code can be committed.
- Repository configuring.
- for global setting use ~/.gitconfig
- Indent setting is useful.