- run this command before any git operation.
- use to revert codes.
- "git reset HEAD^1" is useful to change the recent history.
- use to switch branches and clear repository.
- use to save and pop temporary edit or crossing over branch.
- git stash save
- git stash pop
- use for merging and publishing to external repository.
- deleting remote branch
- git push remote_name :deleting_branch
- 'pull' is harmful so use fetch instead.
- use to make commit
- don't forget to check that code compiles correctly before this.
- "-a" option is useful but make sure all code can be committed.
- Repository configuring.
- for global setting use ~/.gitconfig
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.