- purely function programming language
- Most major implementation
- Has interpreter
- ~/.ghci is the config file
- :set prompt "ghci> "
- :t gets typeof
-  braces
- [HEAD, TAIL…]
- [INIT…, LAST]
- Interface to define behaviour
- In C++0x the name will be concept
- Partial Apply
- Every function in Haskell is curried
- By passing incomplete argument function will be partial applied
- Associated list
- handles sorted list
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.