- Zero configuration DNS by Apple.
- Avahi on non-Apple platform.
- Uses Remove Audio Access Protocol(RAOP) to transfer audio.
- RAOP protocol detail.
All ShareMouse programs communicate through UDP port 1046 with each other. This setting must be the same on all ShareMouse installations.
- from the document
- So the port must be set to 1046 on OS X with firewall enabled
- packet capturing software
- can read dumped packets
- chmod to read packets in OS X
- decrypting SSL/TLS traffic
- capturing iOS SSL packets
- requires jailbreak
- using Burp Proxy
- decrypting https traffic
Capturing iOS device packetsEdit
- use rvictl command
- UDID can be acquired with Xcode organizer
- target device must be connected with USB cable
- when you disconnected capturing device it will automatically stop.
- to start
rvictl -s [UDID]
- to stop
rvictl -x [UDID]