- stands for Ruby Game Scripting System
- RGSS world
- After RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker use ruby as a script engine.
- Table Class
- Marshal.dump of ruby object
- In root array 0th element is nil
- data[index] = [some number, script name, deflated(use zlib) script data]
- RGSS error handling
- table class marshaling
- encrypted game data archive
- referenced from load_data function, bitmap, audio
- RGSSAD version 3
- now encryption key isn't fixed.
- personal rgss script viewer(though it can edit) using Qt.
- uses QScintilla for editing script.
- Project page
- Open Source RGSS clone
- Using library
- No vertex arrays
- No shaders
- Timer API
- Key input handling
- Simple OpenGL Image Library
- Public Domain
- Written in C
- Manage object with map<VALUE, obj*>
- Not good C++
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.