- Squirrel is a lightweight object oriented programming language.
- very simple stand alone interpreter
- can compile or run squirrel script
- has interactive interface
- getting arguments passed
- 2.x.x: ARGV variable
- 3.x.x: vargv(used in variable length arguments) value
- -c: compiles the file to bytecode(default output 'out.cnut')
- if this option is passed only compiles the passed files
- -o: specifies output file for the -c option
- -d: generates debug infos
- -v: displays version infos
- -h: prints help
Virtual Machine InternalEdit
- stack based machine.
- coroutine == lightweight thread
- Suspend just returns SQ_SUSPEND_FLAG
- when CallNative receives SQ_SUSPEND_FLAG it will go out the vm loop immediatlly
- created by newthread
- By default ET_CALL
- ET_RESUME_VM: if raise error is false
- ET_RESUME_THROW_VM: if raise error is true
- ET_RESUME_GENERATOR: used in generator
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.