- Writing test and running it improves software.
- There is many tools for it.
- "Design by Contract" is similar to testing
- Boost has test library but not useful as others. It's just better than assert() macro
- Boost.Contract provides "Design by Contract"
- call "enable_testing()" in CMakeLists.txt for testing
- To use google test use FindGTest
- test added by "add_test()" can be run from "make test" if it generated Makefile
- gdb may be used to auto test
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.